- Initial 12-month contract in Central Wellington
- Competitive hourly rate
- An exciting project of work making a big difference
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a notable government organisation that plays a key role in advising and delivering education services the country.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a UX / UI Designer, you will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of various websites and applications. You will ensure that all elements of the user experience are designed with the user at the centre. You will provide expertise and advice across the team to enable the best class in the digital space.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficient experience in user research through workshops, surveys, interviews, and usability testing
- Experience creating wireframes, mock-ups and interactive prototypes
- Proven experience using technologies and software: HTML, CSS, Design Systems, and prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch.
- Good experience with Jira and can write up design requirements for developers
- Excellent communication skills and empathy for the user
- Great time mangement and planning skills
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively, contact Margot on 027 828 6070 for a confidential discussion.