- Central Wellington Location
- Have an agile mindset and enjoy working in an Agile environment
- Contract position
Our client provides a large range of information services across New Zealand. They are a government organisation leading the way in an agile driven environment and are always open to exploring new and innovative technologies.
As a UX Designer, your strengths will include the ability to translate customer and business needs clearly and have the ability to articulate how to deliver successful products. You would also consider your communication abilities to be second to none. You would bring good tooling experience as well as strong service design.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience running user research sessions, both remote and in person, documenting and analysing the results.
- Excellent in translating business and customer needs into technology design to deliver a successful product.
- Relevant experience grasping user needs, defining the user experience, and exploring different approaches to solve user challenges
- Strong experience utilising your creative design knowledge and experience using a range of service design tools.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Margot Brown on 027 828 6070 for a confidential chat.