- 3 Month Initial Contract - Immediate Start.
- Wellington CBD Location.
- Deliver a Seamless User Experience Design.
This is a large government organisation that provides a key service for all New Zealanders to feel they live in safe communities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a well-rounded skilled UX Designer , you are tasked with collaborating with stakeholders and the project team to contribute towards their digital workplace, particularly around an audio and visual product set.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven ability to provide actionable customer insights.
- Able to work collaboratively with stakeholders and end users to deliver a seamless product.
- A pro-active approach to get things done.
- Strong communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your latest resume stating your availability and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Margot Brown on 027 828 6070 for a confidential chat.