- Unix, Linux, Oracle VM, and Ansible engineering
- Crucial programme of work on enterprise-scale
- Initial 12-month contract
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Unix Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and building of Unix server infrastructure, the migration of Unix infrastructure to new environments, and the support, automation, and documentation of Unix infrastructure. You will need to utilise your expertise across Unix, Linux (RHEL), Oracle VM, and Ansible engineering.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Significant experience in Unix/Linux engineering, with a focus on support, implementation, and configuration of large-scale, complex infrastructure.
- Experience in Oracle VM Manager configuration, Ansible, Puppet, or Hieradata is advantageous.
- Strong background in Linux configurations, ideally either RHEL or Oracle Linux.
- Excellent communication skills, able to work with technical and non technical stakeholders.
- Experience in a large or enterprise-scale organisation, demonstrating the ability to work in technical, highly complex environments.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above and your availability, or alternatively, contact Margot on 027 828 6070 for a confidential discussion.