- Tech: Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and more.
- Agile driven environment
- Fixed term opportunity
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This organisation undertakes a range of marketing services for clients including customer insights, analytics, modelling and reporting. They support the culture and development of their employees, encouraging them to grow and achieve their highest potential.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will be working on a critical project to assist with maximising the automation coverage across their technologies. You will be expected to mentor and provide advice to your team members.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with test automation frameworks, ideally Cypress across one or more testing disciplines (i.e. performance testing, test automation, web service, mobile app testing and API testing)
- Good understanding of CI/CD concepts is a plus
- 5+ years’ software testing experience
- Demonstratable experience in test automation for REST and Web (e.g. Tosca, Selenium)
- Experience with performance testing tools like jmeter, Neoload or Siege
- Someone adaptable and open to change, someone who puts team goals first and acts collaboratively to ensure we can deliver on our strategy
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Frances on 027 901 9009 for a confidential chat.