- Modern Office
- Permanent role with flexi working options
- Exciting opportunity for Automation Testers to work in an Agile environment
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have several Automation Tester roles available here across different projects for Intermediate Automation Testers who are looking for a new challenge or maybe a slightly larger environment with more opportunities for both personal advancement and larger projects.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven test automation experience
- A practical understanding of Agile methodologies & willingness to follow and improve the processes
- Exposure to CI/CD process and toolsets such as Octopus & Azure DevOps
- Ability to create and extend the automation frameworks
- Ability to implement automated tests over multiple layers of a web-based system
- Practical and current experience with a range of open source and commercial test automation technologies (e.g. Specflow, C# Selenium, Appium, Java, C# (IDE -> Visual Studio) across front-end, back-end technology stacks.
- Experience in conducting API Automation testing
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, including the ability to influence positive change in the way we work
- A real self-driven attitude with an ability to learn effectively and efficiently
- Experience with test management tools like HP Quality Center and TFS
- Understanding Cloud concepts and products
- Competent in functional manual testing and non-functional testing
- Knowledge of performance testing using tools such as LoadRunner, Jmeter.
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies when needed
- Championing Software Quality Assurance
- This company is looking for a great team player, with a high collaboration focus
- People enjoy working in this business as everyone has a voice, within a very friendly environment
- Great work from home flexibility
- Businesses focused on transformation through emerging tech
- Central or North Auckland locations available
- Good opportunities for flexible working hours and focus on work-life balance
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Only applicants currently in NZ will be considered for this opportunity.