- Genuine work-life balance.
- Work for an organisation that cares about its community.
- Code-driven automation across Selenium, ReadyAPI, and Appium.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
This is a New Zealand owned financial services organisation that prioritises collaboration and internal excellence to provide the best service to its customers. You will be joining an energetic, agile team that focuses on both Digital and CRM testing services. This is an established automated environment, requiring an experienced Test Automation Analyst to come onboard and build out the existing automation framework.
Customer and community are the central focus of this organisation. A flagship brand and employer of choice they have a major impact on the local economy, people and businesses, this culture is felt within the team you would be working in too. With a flat structure and open working space, collaboration is key in terms of delivery; ideas are encouraged to be shared on a daily basis, with team outcomes outweighing the individuals'.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the Automation Test Analyst, you will be focused on growing the test automation practice across both Digital and CRM services. You will be expected to use code to drive automation, building onto established Java frameworks across Selenium WebDriver, SOAPUI, ReadyAPI, and Appium. Working in a collaborative and flat-structure environment, you will be responsible for managing multiple software change projects, covering necessary documentation, as well as implementing automation best practices and continuous integration.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A go-getter attitude, able to balance collaborative and autonomous working.
- Proficient experience in using code to drive test automation, specifically across Selenium, SOAPUI, ReadyAPI, and Appium.
- A strong willingness to learn and grow your automation skills.
- Strong background using automated testing across APIs, Mobile/Web Services, and CRM systems.
- Proven experience writing clean code using Java.
- An understanding across Cloud-based CRM solutions, ideally experienced with Dynamics 365.
- Flexible working from home model.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Discounted insurances.
Please apply online if you are interested in this role or contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.