- Located in New Plymouth.
- Code driven automation across Selenium, ReadyAPI, and Appium.
- Work for an organisation that cares about its community.
This is a New Zealand owned financial services organisation that prioritises collaboration and internal excellence to provide the best service to its customers. You will be joining an energetic, agile team that focuses on both Digital and CRM testing services. This is an established automated environment, requiring an experienced Test Automation Analyst to come in and build on existing Java frameworks.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the Automation Test Analyst, you will be focused on growing the test automation practice across both Digital and CRM services. You will be expected to use code to drive automation, building onto established Java frameworks across Selenium WebDriver, SOAPUI, ReadyAPI, and Appium. You will be responsible for managing multiple software change projects, covering necessary documentation, as well as implementing automation best practices and continuous integration.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proficient experience in using code to drive test automation, specifically across Selenium, SOAPUI, ReadyAPI, and Appium.
- Strong background using automated testing across APIs, Mobile/Web Services, and CRM systems.
- Proven experience writing clean code using Java.
- An understanding across Cloud based CRM solutions, ideally experienced with Dynamics 365 and/or .Net.
- Experienced in implementing and maintaining automated best practices, release management, and continuous integration.
- A go-getter attitude, comfortable with collaboration and working autonomously.
- Flexible working from home model.
- Career growth opportunities.
Please apply online if you are interested in this role or contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.