- Permanent role with a forward thinking automation consultancy
- Variety and flexibility
- Manual, functional testing with some automation and coding
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Recruit I.T. has partnered with Enhance, one of New Zealand's market leaders in providing Test Automation solutions in the market. They love building and scaling test automation solutions and are looking for someone to lead testers both manual and automation. You will be tool-agnostic focusing on a variety of open source solutions, including contributing to Enhance's very own open-source Enhance Test Framework.
ABOUT THE ROLE
They have carved their niche delivering high performing and scalable test automation frameworks, services, and solutions. With continued customer demand Enhance is looking for several Test Analysts. You will either be Senior or Intermediate. You will be strong in Manual and Functional Testing but some exposure to Automation would be ideal.
YOUR TECHNICAL SKILLSET
- Experienced in Manual and Functional Testing.
- You will be pragmatic and adaptable.
- Exposure to automation and with some coding experience. You will be willing to learn more around automation.
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong experience with system and integration testing as well as UAT co-ordination.
- You will be a strong communicator.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT ENHANCE
- 5 Weeks' Leave After 3 Years
- Flexible Working Hours - Mixture of Remote Based and on Customer Site.
- Training & Development Plan
- Health & Wellness Allowance
- Birthday Leave + $100 Voucher
- Friday Afternoon Drinks
If you are interested apply online today or if you would like to pick up a further conversation, please contact Margot Brown on 027 828 6070.