- Mainframe greenscreen and COBOL testing
- Help drive and showcase agile testing
- Permanent Opportunity in Wellington
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Bringing with you extensive software testing experience in FSI, you will need to understand customer requirements and translate these into test scenarios. In order to do so, you will need to understand requirements, create and execute test cases, then communicate these outcomes to internal teams. You will be expected to mentor, lead and motivate those around you while looking for opportunities to improve and streamline processes within the environment.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong experience in software testing, with a good knowledge of SDLC/STLC life cycles.
- Experience in automating mainframes screen would be advantageous.
- Extensive background as a Test Analyst in enterprise scale organisations, preferably with financial services and core banking.
- Experience working in all phases of testing life cycle, including understanding requirements, creating and executing test cases.
- COBOL development and testing experience would be advantageous.
- Strong background working in Agile environments, able to showcase previous successes in this space.
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above. Alternatively, contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.