- Strong accounting skills and IT background
- Technology Business Management tool APPTIO
- Initial 9-month contract
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Technology Business Management Analyst, you will provide accounting expertise across the mapping and validation of the allocation of technology costs, using TBM and the APPTIO tool. Joining a small team, your role will be to liaise with internal technology stakeholders in order to allocate IT costs, so strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong background in accounting, with excellent technology Total Cost of Ownership experience.
- An understanding across different IT domains, able to communicate with technology stakeholders.
- Experience and undertsanding of the TBM tool APPTIO.
- Excellent data modelling and analytical skills.
- A confident communicator, able to liaise and work with internal/international technology stakeholders.
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above. Alternatively, contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.