- $140 - $150 Per Hour Rate
- Initial 3 days a week.
- Play a part in Growing and Protecting New Zealand's environment.
Our client is a national organisation who provides key sustainable services across the country with a focus on protecting us and all of New Zealand. This project will adress the network requirements for the current pressure on national greenhouse containment facilities.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the Technical Lead, you will be the interface between the project and the various vendor's involved. You will be open to being hands-on in the detail of the role, as well as being an informant from a design level. Relationship management is a key component of this role, so you will be able to demonstrate relevant experience in this space.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven background being hands on in the detail, translating technical infrastructure and integration language to business stakeholders.
- Strong background working across a range of network technologies.
- Strong relationship management skills, experienced working alongside network and construction technology vendors.
- Experience in construction or relocation projects.
- Excellent team leadership and people skills across all levels of an organisation, ideally within government.
Please apply online with your latest resume and we will give you a call to further discuss the above.