- Flexible working environment
- Develop and deliver positive opportunities
- Permanent role in Wellington
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client has established a great reputation providing strategy, experience design, technology delivery, and support services for New Zealand businesses across government and the private sector for many years. They promote creativity in the workplace and value people that are genuinely passionate about the work they do. While technical skills and experience are important, our client is also looking for someone who will fit well into their existing team and contribute to their positive workplace culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Integration Lead, you will play a key role in the design and delivery of modern integration offerings. You will deliver innovation, provide thought leadership, form solution road maps, set technology direction, and facilitate change. You will collaborate with architectural teams to define solution components and patterns.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience in the enterprise IT domain, with some experience in a technical lead or equivalent role
- Strong technical delivery experience in the domain of integration and APIs, platforms, DevOps, security, and cloud.
- Proven experience with a range of integration technologies, Azure API Manager, Kafka, MQ, Mule, etc.
- Strong knowledge of software engineering and the software delivery lifecycle, agile and Continuous Delivery.
- Must have skills: SOAP/RESTful APIs, web services, microservices, messaging, Apigee
- Experience with an enterprise integration offering e.g. Mulesoft, IBM, Red Hat, etc.
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively, contact Margot on 027 828 6070 for a confidential discussion.