- Work with an award winning, fast growing start-up vibe with a huge opportunity for career growth.
- Working from home options available.
- Central Auckland location.
This is a New Zealand owned and operated company who are paving the way in cloud adoption and digital transformations with some of the largest organisations in Aotearoa. Innovation and delivering results are in their DNA, and they are constantly seen as setting the tone for others to follow. At the heart of what they do are their customers and providing them with tangible results that enable ROI and improved business outcomes.
This role will see you play a key part maintaining and supporting our clients, along with being involved in project work. You will be reviewing the client’s needs and providing technology strategy and developing designs, highlighting any potential opportunities by being aware of the full scope of services the company offers. As you’ll be client-facing your technical ability will be matched by your customer-facing skills and capacity to solve your client’s problems in real-time.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Over 6 years of experience either in-house or for a Managed Service Provider (MSP).
- Background designing solutions for customers individually and as a part of a wider team.
- Advanced knowledge of Modern Workplace technologies such as Office 365 (Sharepoint, Teams, Onedrive), Azure, Intune Autopilot, etc.
- Good experience with customer service and delivery as well as gathering customer requirements.
- Excellent Verbal and written communcaition skills.
- A hugely collaborative working environment where every person’s viewpoint is not just considered but valued.
- Regular meetups in our offices and monthly social functions, beer, pizzas, video games, table tennis, and more!
Send in your up-to-date CV and a Cover Letter, addressing the requirements listed above.