- Permanent opportunity
- Based in Lower Hutt
- Support, configure and maintain business applications
Our client is a leading supplier in the retail industry in both the New Zealand and Australian markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an IT Systems Analyst you will be responsible for the support, configuration and maintenance of business applications within the organisation; and the provision of systems reporting and end-user systems training. You will have a willingness to learn and be able to understand data management principles well.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience in providing technical support (ERP systems).
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel reporting and analytics.
- Good understanding of writing SQL database queries.
- Excellent experience querying and working with relational databases.
- ITIL certified or knowledge of best practice IT Service Management processes and procedures.
- Great time management and planning skills
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively, contact Margot on 027 828 6070 for a confidential discussion.