- SQL expertise essential
- Permanent opportunity
- Based in central Wellington
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client provides multiple services across New Zealand within the education sector. They are focusing on providing a diverse range of future educational services through a number of digital channels. Everyone within this organisation has a passion for the subject matter which creates a healthy culture and delivery environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for analysing a new and large data-set and presenting those findings to the business, working in an ambiguous environment with the ability to hit the ground running from day one.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Expertise and highly in-depth skills with SQL with the ability to analyse, interpret and report on large sets of data.
- A strong background working across the data analysis domain at an enterprise level with complex data sets.
- Proven experience data warehousing, modelling and designing.
- Excellent and professional communication skills and ability to work with others collaboratively. Strong attention to detail with an analytical mindset, inquisitive nature and one who is not afraid to ask questions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Margot Brown on 027 828 6070 for a discussion.