- Tech: SQL, AOAG, PowerShell and Chef automation tools
- Enterprise-scale organisation and technical environment
- Great Wellington location with flexible working conditions
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a SQL DBA, you will work across several workstreams for our client to create and automate the provisioning of new SQL databases in an Active Directory domain. You will assist with the creation of a PowerShell automated deployment script and build patterns including SQL enterprise and standard.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong experience in SQL Server (installation and configuration and AOAG clustering solutions).
- Significant Agile skills across varying scrum practices, sprint plans, retrospectives including user story creation and product backlog prioritisation experience
- Strong experience with PowerShell and Chef automation tools
- Expertise in stakeholder engagement, identification and management with the ability to build solid working relationships
- Wide industry knowledge with ideal financial services or banking experience
- Desirables are: Choco, vRealize Automation, Imperva compliance scanning tools
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above. Alternatively, contact Margot on 027 828 6070 a confidential discussion.