- Deliver high-level solution architecture
- Technical leadership of the development team
- Contract through to end of February 2021.
This government ministry provides key sustainability services to protect New Zealanders across the country.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Solution Architect/Technical Lead, you will be responsible for the delivery of high-level solution design of a data management system. You will be supporting the Project Manager in the enhancement and integration of data sources, translating large amounts of geospatial data into a single source. A big focus on this role will be your ability to provide technical advice, direction and oversight to the technical project team and vendors.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive background in solutions architecture, proficient in design, delivery, and documentation of solutions.
- Ability to oversee technical work completed by vendors.
- Tool agnostic background, with a strong understanding of data wrangling, business intelligence, and data management.
- Experience preparing technical documentation, able to produce architectural documentation for Certification & Accreditation process.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, communicating on both a business and technical level.
- Experienced working in high-pressure environments, ideally across the public sector.
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact James Marsh on 027 426 5159 for a confidential chat.