- Develop high quality software solutions architecture
- Technical leadership across Java, API, and Cloud
- Permanent role in Wellington CBD
Our client is a notable New Zealand organisation who provides a large range of services across the country. They focus on providing a diverse range of future educational services through a number of digital channels.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for developing high quality software solutions architectures, ensuring alignment to the organisations' strategy and business requirements. You will provide technical leadership across software architecture, enterprise Java applications, API gateways, and Public Cloud.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Recent experience with software architecture for enterprise Java web applications, with a good understanding of microservices and API gateway architectures.
- Experience architecting solutions that run on or integrate with public cloud services, such as AWS or Azure.
- Experience in vendor/partner management is essential.
- A proficient background as a Senior Software Engineer, with a recent focus on Software Architecture.
Please apply online with your latest resume stating your availability and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Jim Coates on 022 307 1854 for a confidential chat.