- Attractive Salary Package on Offer!
- Permanent Opportunities available
- Central Auckland
Recruit I.T. is working with a global company who are making it's presence known here in New Zealand through their excellent offerings and solutions delivery. With the growth of this company in a local capacity, they are looking to bring in a range of Solutions Architects/Consultants on board to help organisations leverage the power of Cloud Technology. Their practise focuses on Solutions Architecture in a range of different domains including Migration, data, and security.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for individuals who are "Cloud Agnostic" and who have had a breadth of experience delivering solutions in multiple public cloud offerings. They will be required to engage with both technical and business focused stakeholders and help recommend, architect and deliver end to end solutions based on their requirements.
- Consult with clients, uncovering needs around Customer Cloud and Digital Transformation.
- Develop and Document Modern Cloud (Azure/AWS) Architectures & Designs.
- Create and implement the best solutions enabling accurate delivery.
- Help customers successfully map their Cloud Transformation in line with Business strategy.
- Project and Plan Delivery, Manage Stakeholders.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience with Cloud Automation and Implementation.
- Experience engaging with both Technical and Business focused C-Level stakeholders.
- Technical expertise across domains such as migration, databases, APIs, DevOps practices, infrastructure design, and configurations.
- Your CV will showcase experience with Public Cloud such AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Oracle, IBM etc.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with an updated CV if you are interested in this role.