- Varied and diverse architecture work.
- Flexible working environment.
- Initial 6-month contract.
This government ministry provides key sustainability services to protect New Zealanders across the country. You will be joining a dedicated programme team across business and technology, ensuring the ministry has the technical capabilities to support the growing needs of New Zealanders across the country.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Solution Architect, you will be working closely with business and technology to capture the current state and recommend future state architecture, taking concepts and contextual architecture through to a detailed stage. You will be an experienced, application-focused Solution Architect, with an understanding of Salesforce or CRMs. This would be an advantage but not critical.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- An excellent ability to drive both technical and business discussions, decisions, and strategies.
- Experience using Salesforce (classic/and or lightning).
- An excellent ability to design solutions for implementation of risk measures.
- A senior level of experience with application or integration architecture.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, communicating on both a business and technical level.
- Experienced working in high-pressure environments, ideally across the public sector.
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Margot Brown on 027 828 6070 for a confidential chat.