- Produce Architecture Solution Options Papers for new solutions
- Chain of custody environment
- Initial 3-month contract
This government ministry provides key sustainability services to protect New Zealanders across the country.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Senior Solution Architect, you will be responsible initially for the review and assessment of the current technology environment, identifying key areas of improvement as well as producing architecture plans for new solutions and data migration. Your role will be providing a clear insight into what the future solution will require, from both a hardware and software perspective. You will be working in a high-pressure environment, tasked with the identification, design, and documentation of the delivery of a new solution.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive background in solutions architecture, proficient in design, delivery, and documentation of solutions.
- Tool agnostic background, with a strong understanding of data migration, hardware, and software technologies.
- Experience preparing technical documentation, able to highlight examples producing Architecture Solution Options Papers.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, communicating on both a business and technical level.
- Experienced working in high-pressure environments, ideally understanding chain of custody processes.
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact James Marsh on 027 426 5159 for a confidential chat.