- Contribute to the design
- Join a fast-paced, energetic team in Wellington CBD.
- 6-month contract (Initial)
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Migration Solution Designer, you will assist with the migration of business applications into a new Active Directory domain. This is an opportunity to assist with the application development and support teams in producing treatment plans and provide guidance during the implementation. This is working on a large programme of work.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Good working knowledge of authentication and authorisation patterns.
- Proven record of advising application support teams on how to manage and modify the migration of the applications.
- Wide range of knowledge on COST products
- Experience with Active Directory
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above. Alternatively, contact Frances on 027 901 9009 for a confidential discussion.