- Initial 6-month contract in Central Wellington
- Competitive hourly rate
- An exciting project of work making a big difference
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a notable government organisation that plays a key role in advising and delivering education services the country.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Solution Architect, you will come into an already established team and refine the architect and solution design to ensure it complies with Enterprise Architecture standards. You will be conducting regular architectural reviews, ensuring formal architectural and design approval is gained and leading solution impact assessments.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong experience in designing solutions for technical environments
- Good knowledge of a broad range of technologies and tools, .NET in particular.
- Previous experience working with Public Cloud security controls, preferably in Microsoft Azure.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, able to communicate on both general business and technical levels.
- Strong background working in enterprise-scale, complex and technical environments, ideally in the Education sector.
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively, contact Margot on 027 828 6070 for a confidential discussion.