- Flexible working environment
- Key tech: Java, Spring Boot, RESTful APIs, EAI, MuleSoft/IBM and more.
- Permanent role in Wellington
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client has established a great reputation providing strategy, experience design, technology delivery, and support services for New Zealand businesses across government and the private sector for many years. They promote creativity in the workplace and value people that are genuinely passionate about the work they do. While technical skills and experience are important, our client is also looking for someone who will fit well into their existing team and contribute to their positive workplace culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Integration Developer, you will design and deliver modern integration solutions for various clients. You will provide technical subject matter expertise in the field of enterprise integration. You will have the opportunity to provide input onto various solution estimations and scoping processes.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Minimum of three years' experience of software development with Java/JEE, Spring Boot and/or Spring frameworks
- Must have skills: SOAP/RESTful APIs, web services, microservices, messaging, Apigee
- Strong knowledge of software engineering and the software delivery lifecycle, agile and Continuous Delivery.
- Proven knowledge of common enterprise application integration patterns. For example, Camel.
- Experience with an enterprise integration offering e.g. MuleSoft, IBM, Red Hat, etc.
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively, contact Margot on 027 828 6070 for a confidential discussion.