- Exciting contract opportunity
- Tools and Tech: WebSphere, Openshift, docker, Linux/Unix
- Competitive hourly rate
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will be providing support to the Digital application support team daily. You will be working within the incident resolution in pre-pod and production environments for customer facing applications. You will be able to coach other team members, provide technical input during incident troubleshooting and have a great attitude along the way.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in WebSphere/liberty environments
- Experience with Openshift and/or docker
- Previous experience working in application support
- Ability to troubleshoot with either Linux or Unix
- Knowledge of Python and Java is an advantage
- Ability to communicate well.
If you are ready for your next contract opportunity, please click the APPLY button or contact Margot on 027 828 6070 for a confidential discussion.