- 6 Month Initial Contract - Immediate Start.
- Wellington CBD Location.
- Deliver a Seamless User Experience Design.
This is a large government organisation that provides a key service for all New Zealanders to feel they live in safe communities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a well-rounded skilled Service Designer, you will manage the end to end design of products and services for various programs. You will be accountable for establishing and implementing digital service strategies to enable modern, accessible, human-centred services. This role is in a very important program for our client. You would be working closely with BA's, Solution Architects, Project Team and Products and Services Managers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven ability to provide actionable customer insights.
- Strong customer centric service design experience, in an Agile context.
- An advantage would be to have All of Government ICT management principles and offerings.
- Relevant technical leadership that enables teams
- Able to work collaboratively with stakeholders and end users to deliver a seamless product.
- A pro-active approach to get things done.
- Strong communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your latest resume stating your availability and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Margot Brown on 027 828 6070 for a confidential chat.