- 3-6 month contract
- South Auckland Location
- WFH 2 days a week
- Minimum of 3 years experience designing for web products
- Ability to communicate and illustrate design ideas using wireframing, storyboards, process/user flows, UI mockups, interactive prototypes, sitemaps and other ux design tools
- Ability to ensure consistency of design elements throughout their products or drive new approaches, re-designs when needed based on evidence through customer insights
- Ability to work with stakeholders across the business.
- Experience working with cross-functional team is a bonus
- Strong understanding of web interactions: patterns, best practices, common challenges website developers face and solutions to those challenges.
- Experience facilitating workshops
- This is a grown up environment where you will have the freedom and trust to get on with your work.
- The hiring manager is a passionate technologist who really values the technical growth and development of the team.