- Work for a leading consultancy in New Zealand
- Initial 4 month contract with potential to renew
- Tech: API Testing, cloud based, CRM experience
Recruit I.T. has partnered with Enhance, one of New Zealand's market leaders in providing Test Automation solutions in the market. They love building and scaling test automation solutions and are looking for someone to lead their Wellington based practice. You will believe in Automation but doing it in an intelligent way that maximises value and ROI for their customers, and not just automating for the sake of automating. You will be tool-agnostic focusing on a variety of open source solutions, including contributing to Enhance's very own open-source Enhance Test Framework.
ABOUT THE ROLE
They have carved their niche delivering high performing and scalable test automation frameworks, services, and solutions. With continued customer demand Enhance is looking for Senior Test Analysts and Lead Test Analysts for a client of theirs. This role will be focused around API testing, cloud based experience, CRM experience, integration and more.
YOUR TECHNICAL SKILLSET
- Experience in using code-based languages and frameworks including Selenium Java or other similar frameworks (e.g. Python/C#/Ruby/JS using Selenium or other base frameworks).
- You will understand BDD and have experience building Test Automation Frameworks. This will include web, mobile apps, and API in a code-based framework. With any Windows application and mainframe automation experience a bonus.
- Proficient with cloud based platforms.
- Experience with strong technical API assertions and strong integration experience.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to push back to vendors.
- Experience in C#, .Net coding would be a major advantage.
- A consultative mindset. You will need to be able to take customers on the journey towards automation awesomeness, and work with them to achieve their goals.
- Experience leading test automation projects and have examples of this. You don’t need to have officially managed people before but will have mentored, trained and coached automation engineers.
- Excellent listener, able to analyse client requirements and formulate pragmatic solutions.
- Have a teaching mentality, mentoring and supporting less experienced team members with patience and positivity.
- Problem-solving nature, able to independently investigate and try solutions to problems they may encounter.
If you are interested apply online today or if you would like to pick up a further conversation, please contact Margot Brown on 027 828 6070.