- Senior Test Analyst in a dynamic environment
- TOSCA, SQL, Postman, SOAPUI, REST
- Permanent opportunity in Wellington
You will be joining a notable Government organisation, playing a key role in advising and delivering education services across New Zealand. They place an importance on their energetic, flexible work culture and look to give employees the right tools to progress their careers. This is a dynamic team that is responsible for delivering testing services across the organisation, and an opportunity to be a part of their journey towards automated testing.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the Senior Test Analyst, you will be responsible for driving and supporting all phases of the software testing lifecycle. Your role will be test planning, design and preparation, execution, and reporting in a predominantly manual environment. You will bring with you a strong understanding across testing financial software and systems, as well as writing test strategies and plans across TOSCA, SQL, Postman, SOAPUI, and REST.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A strong understanding of the Software Testing Lifecycle, as well as SDLC.
- Extensive experience using SQL for either data preparation or general querying.
- In-depth exposure to Postman and SOAPUI for REST and SOAP API testing.
- Experience using TOSCA would be advantageous, along with test automation skills.
- Proficient in regression testing and maintenance of regression suites.
- Strong background designing test sets, writing test cases, and scripts.
- Good experience in enterprise-scale, agile environments, ideally within the public sector.
Please apply online with your latest resume and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact James Marsh on 027 426 5159 for a confidential chat to find out more.