- Multiple initiatives and project-based workstreams.
- Play an integral role within a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Wellington CBD Permanent opportunity.
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Be the sole Business Analyst in this integration team; as a champion within your role, you will be the go-to person across the business working across multiple initiatives. Your role will be to liaise with technical leads and stakeholders across complex integration deliveries, utilising your technical knowledge to transform requirements into clear and concise deliverables for developers. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to take ownership of the role, as you will be engaging with technical stakeholders across the organisation. It will be ideal if you have come from a technical background and you progressed your career into business analysis.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You will need to have around 5-8 years’ experience as a Business Analyst within Technology.
- A really strong understanding and exposure to software and integration development practices, experienced across the full SDLC.
- Good analytical, problem-solving skills with the ability to work on complex initiatives.
- Organised, efficient, reliable and doesn’t need micro-managing.
- Strong stakeholder skills with the ability to talk with technical teams and translate technical.
- Confident and personable, with experience in building strong working relationships.
- If this sounds like you, please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above. Alternatively, contact Frances on 027 901 9009