- Work with advanced technologies across Wintel and AD.
- Join a fast-paced, energetic team in Wellington CBD.
- 6-month contract
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for building new AD environments, installing associated components across SCOM, KMS, PKI, and integrating AD components with other Infrastructure platforms. You will be required to utilise your significant experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, Virtualisation, Citrix, and network technologies within enterprise deliveries.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficient experience in Wintel engineering, Windows server deployment, building Active Directory environments, and Powershell.
- Senior experience maintaining enterprise-scale platform configurations, such as vRA, vSphere.
- Strong background across Microsoft technologies, including Windows Server 2008+, Microsoft Cluster Services, and HPC.
- Previous experience thriving in an Agile, Lean and/or Scrum environment and team.
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above. Alternatively, contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.