- Auckland Central location
- Competitive Salary
- Contribute towards the re-architecture of a data platform
This organisation emphasises social responsibility through contributing back to local community organisations and charities. They are partnered with some of the leading consultancies in the country and have a strong emphasis on creating a unique and one-of-a-kind customer experience.
You will work on work on SQL problem solving, support of performance issues, and development including creating and maintaining reporting services. You will also work with their customer-facing team and customers to understand their reporting needs and translate this into a reporting outcome, while mentoring others in the team to write consistent, quality SQL.
Additionally, you'll be responsible for enhancing and maintaining the product from a data and reporting perspective.
You'll have experience with:
- SQL query development and optimisation
- working with data from lots of different sources
- Monitoring of highly transactional SQL databases
- Monitoring and alerting of database issues
- Ongoing tuning and performance optimisation of databases.
- Running regular reports and imports for business stakeholders and customers.
- Database infrastructure management (Cloud based)
- Mentorship and coaching on SQL is desirable.
- CI/CD and Azure is desirable
- Full stack development is nice to have