- Varied and diverse architecture work.
- Flexible working environment.
- 3 year fixed-term.
This government ministry provides key sustainability services to protect New Zealanders across the country.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working on a programme of work that plays a major part in New Zealand's overall commitment and response to the ever-pressing Climate Change issue. Supporting the Portfolio Architect, you will be responsible for translating their vision for the overall programme into deliverable solutions.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience defining and leading large ICT initiative through to delivery.
- Proven Solution Architecture experience within complex environements.
- Ability to produce relevant Solution Architecture documentation in a clear and concise manner.
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Margot Brown on 027 828 6070 for a confidential chat.