- Develop high quality integration solutions
- Technical development across Java, API, and Cloud
- 12-month fixed term role in Wellington CBD
Our client is a notable New Zealand organisation who provides a large range of services across the country. They focus on providing a diverse range of future educational services through a number of digital channels.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Software Developer, you will use your Java skills to design integration solutions. You will have a strong desire to learn and engage with others in a positive, friendly manner. You will be a part of a key programme of work to New Zealand in the education sector. The work will be based around modernising and replacing a system.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven Java experience with some level of front-end development frameworks
- A strong understanding of using core API development tools using different approaches
- Experience developing and designing integration solutions using AWS components
- A strong understanding of database design and development
- Relevant experience and understanding of cloud services (AWS/Azure).
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your latest resume stating your availability and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Frances on 027 901 9009 for a confidential chat.