- Develop high quality integration solutions
- Technical development across Java, API, and Cloud
- 18-month fixed term role in Wellington CBD
Our client is a notable New Zealand organisation who provides a large range of services across the country. They focus on providing a diverse range of future educational services through a number of digital channels.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Software Developer, you will use your Java skills to design integration solutions. You will have a strong desire to learn and engage with others in a positive, friendly manner. You will be a part of a key programme of work to New Zealand in the education sector. The work will be based around integration and development of API’s and be using AWS on the cloud front.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven Java experience with some level of front-end development frameworks
- A strong understanding of using core API development tools using different approaches
- Experience developing and designing integration solutions using AWS components
- A strong understanding of database design and development
- Relevant experience and understanding of cloud services (AWS/Azure).
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your latest resume stating your availability and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Margot Brown on 027 828 6070 for a confidential chat.