- Central Auckland Location
- A Software organisation that makes a positive difference
- Opportunities to learn + flexible work arrangement
- You'll work to ensure they can provide the Security support across their vast network of clients.
- You'll use Security tools and technologies to identify threats and policy breaches in their client environments.
- You'll keep up with the latest industry knowledge and trends on information security.
- You'll be responsible for responding to security incidents across their client base.
- You'll actively identify and respond to security risks within their client's environments.
- Strong experience in a security analyst role, or similar demonstrated experience providing support to improve the information security posture / maturity of a complex technology ecosystem
- Experience in working with stakeholders to ensure security certification / compliance is delivered against agreed security standards
- Must be organised; as you will be planning and analysing current risks
- You will have the ability to get the users to understand the importance of security and to encourage them to implement best practices
- Experience with undertaking Security Risk Assessments of cloud solutions
- Interest in and knowledge of current threat landscape, response and mitigation tactics in information/cyber security.
- Strong decision-making skills
- A general knowledge of a broad range of security technologies such as IDS, DLP, Firewalls, Proxies, Anti-Virus, Identity Services, EDR Solutions, Vulnerability Management, Threat Intelligence
- Strong attention to detail