- Join one of Auckland’s busiest recruitment delivery teams
- Career development opportunities
- 5 weeks’ leave after 3 years.
ABOUT RECRUIT I.T.
We are one of New Zealand's leading technology talent providers with offices in Auckland and Wellington, established in 2006. What we offer to the market are a range of talent and professional services solutions to meet this growing demand. This includes a range of customers from start-ups through to the biggest employers in New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an experienced Senior Talent Consultant who has a background in Technology and Digital and a track record of delivering a great customer experience to the Talent they work with. The role will involve resourcing for some of our largest accounts, maintaining a high level of service and communication, along with growing an existing candidate base.
- Day to day collaboration with our Talent Team to search, identify and present the very best talent to our consulting team.
- Providing thought leadership and best practices on sourcing with our internal team and across the wider organisation.
- Management of recruitment advertising, screening candidates, interviewing candidates face to face, developing candidate profiles and negotiation of job offers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A strong background working in a Technology / Digital Recruitment business managing key talent relationships across all levels of a business
- Experience across a variety of sourcing tools and the ability to run an end to end recruitment process with high levels of communication with the candidates and consulting team
- Proven ability to outperform and exceed placement targets, whilst enabling those around you to grow.
We don't take ourselves too seriously so a sense of humour is mandatory. Our motto is OTOD (One Team One Dream) and you will be a team player first and foremost. We are interested in individuals who love to connect, maintain and build relationships with key talent as this is what we have built our reputation on. We also focus on giving people the right foundation to be successful, whilst giving them the room to grow and take accountability.
- Extra weeks’ leave after 3 years.
- Flexible working hours
- Health & wellness allowance
- Birthday leave + $100 voucher
- Social Club functions quarterly
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online today with your CV addressing the above skills and experience required.