- Senior Project Manager across ICT deliveries
- Exciting deliveries that have a national impact
- Wellington-based permanent opportunity
This government organisation plays a central role in serving and connecting New Zealanders, communities, and government in order to build a safe and respected nation.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery across a range of complex IT deliveries, such as CRM, Desktop, Network, or SaaS. You will need to be comfortable utilising and adapting to a range of methodologies, delivering multiple streams of work concurrently while communicating with a mixture of business and technical stakeholders.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven track record delivering complex, enterprise scale initiatives, ideally within a government environment.
- A strong technical understanding across multiple facets of IT, including software, infrastructure, or networks.
- A high level of EQ, with the ability to balance technical knowledge with emotional intelligence and relationship building.
- A background delivering with multiple methodologies including agile and waterfall, able to adapt and be flexible to suit each environment.
Please apply online with your latest resume and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact James Marsh on 027 426 5159 for a confidential chat to find out more.