- Lead complex initiatives in the FSI
- Full end to end project management
- Wellington based permanent opportunity
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Project Manager, you will work closely with delivery teams on a range of highly complex initiatives, facilitating collaboration between technology and business areas and driving the culture of continuous delivery. The main purpose of this role is to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders through the full process of discovery to delivery. You will lead significant deliveries across enterprise finance and security technologies, utilising your extensive domain knowledge and project management background.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience and understanding in end to end project management, leading initiatives from discovery to delivery.
- Background delivering in enterprise-scale environments, preferably within financial services.
- Strong ability to influence and effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Track record successfully delivering complex, high-intensity projects utilising Agile, SCRUM, and DevOps methodologies.
Please apply online with your latest resume and we will give you a call to further discuss the above.