- Senior Project Manager across infrastructure
- Covid 19 response programme
- Wellington based contract opportunity
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
This government organisation plays a central role in shaping a strong New Zealand economy and driving a number of initiatives across the wider New Zealand market.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be providing end to end project management across key infrastructure initiatives. You will need to work closely with a range of stakeholders and vendors in order to ensure successful delivery. You will have a strong technical understanding across infrastructure technology, as well as proficient communication skills and adaptable delivery methodologies.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience delivering complex, enterpise-scale infrastructure projects, ideally within a government environment.
- A deep technical understanding across multiple facets of infrastructure, including networks, security, and digital workplace deployments.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, experienced working in a vendor heavy environment.
- A high level of EQ, with the ability to balance technical knowledge with emotional intelligence and relationship building.
- A background delivering with multiple methodologies, able to adapt and be flexible to suit each environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your latest resume and we will give you a call to further discuss the above.