- Senior Project Manager across ICT deliveries
- Exciting deliveries that have a national impact
- Wellington-based permanent opportunity
This government organisation plays a central role in serving and connecting New Zealanders, communities, and government in order to build a safe and respected nation.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be providing end to end project management across a range of ICT deliveries, utilising and adapting to a range of delivery methodologies. As a Senior Project Manager, you will need to be comfortable delivering multiple streams of work concurrently while communicating with a mixture of business and technical stakeholders.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience delivering complex, enterpise-scale ICT projects, ideally within a government environment.
- A deep technical understanding across multiple facets of ICT, including software, infrastructure, or networks.
- A high level of EQ, with the ability to balance technical knowledge with emotional intelligence and relationship building.
- A background delivering with multiple methodologies, able to adapt and be flexible to suit each environment.
Please apply online with your latest resume and we will give you a call to further discuss the above.