- Coordinate multiple IT projects.
- Manage project financials, logs, meetings, and workshops.
- Market hourly rates
Our client provides a range of services across New Zealand that are supported via a number of digital channels.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for providing day to day coordination, organisation, and assistance to project teams and project managers across multiple IT deliveries. You will be maintaining project logs, managing project financials, budgets, forecasts, and coordinating meetings/workshops for the governance groups and steering committees.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience as a Senior Project or Programme Coordinator with a solid understanding of how projects operate.
- Significant experience coordinating the delivery of IT projects, across a range of software and infrastructure initiatives.
- Previous project finance experience, monitoring budgets, forecasts, expenditure, invoicing, and preparing reports.
- High attention to detail and excellent time management skills with expertise in coordinating meetings, steering committees, and events.
- Professional communication skills, clear and articulate with the ability to build great working relationships with the team.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple activities at once, work in an ambiguous environment with an emphasis on being process orientated and delivery focused.
Please apply online with your latest resume and we will give you a call to further discuss the above.