- Experienced Project Coordinator across software deliveries.
- Digital transformation projects of work.
- Lower Hutt based contract opportunity.
This organisation partners with businesses of different sizes around New Zealand, delivering research and development services to support growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for directing, organising, and controlling project activities across software transformation deliveries within the organisation. You will be working collaboratively with passionate, enthusiastic delivery teams who require an experienced Senior Project Coordinator to organise all aspects of delivery, such as meetings, workshops, risk management, and financial management.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience coordinating multiple projects concurrently, working closely with multiple streams at any one time.
- Experience supporting and organising software, SaaS, applications, and digital transformation projects of work.
- Professional communication skills, clear and articulate with the ability to build great working relationships with the team.
- Well organised and proactive attitude towards work and extra responsibilities.
Please apply online with your latest resume and we will give you a call to further discuss the above.