- Digital/web services Senior Product Owner
- Integral role creating government digital platform
- Wellington Central permanent opportunity
This government organisation plays a central role in serving and connecting New Zealanders, communities, and government in order to build a safe and respected nation.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Senior Product Owner, you will be responsible for collaborating with key stakeholders in order to define the product roadmap and vision. You will own the development delivery and maintenance of multiple digital and web based products, providing expertise in supporting business requirements, user needs, and innovation.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Significant product owner experience, with a proven track record in strategic, tactical, and product life-cycle management.
- Experience in supporting digital technologies within the public sector, championing digital/web solutions based on user needs and innovation.
- SME background across a range of digital platforms and web technologies.
- Strong stakeholder relationship management experience, with the ability to communicate and influence cross-functional teams in order to deliver.
Please apply online with your latest resume and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact James Marsh on 027 426 5159 for a confidential chat to find out more.