- Inherit active clients and an existing contracting desk
- AoG and private clients
- Fun, collaborative and supportive team
ABOUT RECRUIT I.T.
We are one of New Zealand's leading technology talent providers, offering a range of recruitment and professional services solutions to meet growing market demand. Our customers range from start-ups to the biggest employers and technology divisions in New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Proactively engage the Wellington market and ensure our clients are receiving the best service and talent. This will include the strategic account management of key enterprise accounts across government and financial services sectors.
- Help support and mentor other team members
- We focus on excellent client and candidate experiences, building deep relationships with each and require a real character to help drive the Wellington business forward.
- Lead the marketing of a wide range of recruitment offerings we have available to the Wellington market.
- Provide thought leadership, market intelligence, and strategic account management for key accounts, engaging at CxO level down.
- Proactively identify opportunities for our varied recruitment and professional service offerings.
- Assist with coaching and mentoring consultants and bedding in structured, scalable recruitment practices.
- Collaborate with our internal candidate management team to ensure the delivery of capability and talent across your clients.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A demonstrable history of technology recruitment within the Wellington market.
- Experience managing mid-market to enterprise-sized accounts with a track record of successfully delivering resourcing, recruitment, or technology services.
- Experience assisting with contracts, RFP proposals, and presenting recruitment and professional services solutions.
- Proven ability to outperform and exceed revenue targets whilst enabling those around you to grow.
We're not overly corporate, and a sense of humour is mandatory. Our motto is OTOD (One Team One Dream), and you will be a team player first and foremost. We are not interested in individuals who only open doors; connecting, delivering, building and maintaining relationships is what we have built our reputation on. We also focus on giving people the right foundation to be successful whilst giving them the room to grow and take accountability.
- Great team, great attitudes, great opportunities
- Attractive salary & commission package
- Extra leave after 3 years
- Health & wellness allowance.
- Birthday leave
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested apply online today, or alternatively please get in touch with Maree on 027-248 2080 for a confidential conversation.