- Fully remote working
- Global company offering upskilling
- Take end-to-end ownership of projects
We're working with an Australian born Marketing company with offices around the world, including in NZ, Germany, Singapore, and Denmark.
They've grown substantially over the past 10 years to around 300 people and are looking to double in the next 4 years.
They sponsor a South-East Asian village and once the borders open they'll offer the opportunity to go their and volunteer in-person.
About the role
- You'll join the digital team where you'll work independently and autonomously across a wide range of global development projects.
- They have a flat structure and encourage you to take project ownership and bring your own ideas to the table. They don't just want a yes-man/women, they want someone who can push back on ideas to help get them to the best solution.
- The Australian team has 6 developers, all of whom have been with the organization for over 9 years due to its family-like culture and
- You will need to devise a project specification and wireframes from discussions with internal and external stakeholders, design the database and system architecture then develop and implement the code, business logic and UI (with assistance from their graphic design team).
- You'll essentially work as a BA to gather requirements from clients and a developer to design and develop a solution.
- You could work on multiple projects at once which may vary from 2 weeks to 4 months and will each be quite diverse so you'll need to juggle tasks.
- Strong full stack development experience
- Strong experience with C#, .Net Core, Bootstrap, MSSQL Server
- Experience with CSS and Graphics and Layout skills
- Strong SQL and Database Design skills
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management, and soft skills
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator is nice to have
- Agile and autonomous development environment with a small team of like minded engineers who just love building great tech.
- Ability to experiment with and learn new technologies with smaller client funded projects
- Working across different projects, technologies and clients, you won’t be stuck working on the same thing all the time!
- They keep up with the latest tech in the market and if you want to try out a new technology they're all for it!
- You get to work directly with key stakeholders and clients, demo your word and capture the feedback without layers of middle management.
- Once the borders are open up you'll have an opportunity to relocate overseas to another one of their branches and as they scale up they'll be infinite opportunities to go down different career paths.
- They also offer summer hours on a Friday so you can clock off at 2
If this sounds like you then apply today with your most up to date CV.