- Excellent contract rates and initial 6 month role
- Work for an organisation looking to achieve a sustainable and prosperous future
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Large government organisation serving over a million people nationwide. Employing thousands of kiwi's across the country, they are committed to achieving a sustainable and prosperous future for all New Zealanders.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Highly experience in J2EE technologies
- Proven experience using Java Spring framework, SQL, JPA, hibernate and Java 8
- Relevant experience with version control systems (subversion)
- Strong experience with Maven and Ant
- A good working knowledge of Orchestration tool like Jenkins and artefact repository tools such as Nexus
- Experience in continuous integration using Jenkins for builds, code coverage, running test
- Experience working in an Agile driven environment
This organisation is committed to ensuring a healthy work-life balance and are offering a fantastic rate that reflects that upcoming complexity and challenges of the programme.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online if you are interested in this role or contact for a confidential discussion. Call Margot on 027 828 6070.