- Java, Microservices, API, DevOps, and more!
- Join a collaborative, agile, cross-functional environment.
- Permanent role, WFH + CBD location.
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Senior Java Developer, you'll be an integral member of a collaborative team by providing technical expertise and hands-on development, design, and implementation of Java software. You will collaborate with the team and stakeholders to support the growth and continuous improvement of development processes, focused on technology best practices across Java, Microservices, CI/CD, Kubernetes, and more!
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience developing, designing, implementing, and maintaining java application code and software.
- Experience with a broad range of designs and frameworks, including Microservices and API development.
- Understanding across DevOps technologies and practices, experienced with tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, Docker, OpenShift, and Kubernetes.
- Comfortable and experienced in agile, cross-functional teams and environments.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to showcase and collaboratively share your knowledge.
- Competitive salary + benefits package including additional leave options, insurances, and discounts!
- Flexible working arrangements and WFH models.
- Exceptional opportunities for personal and professional development internally.
Please click APPLY online including an up-to-date CV and cover letter or for further information contact James Marsh on 0274265159 for a confidential chat.