- iOS development with Swift and Objective-C.
- Significant initiative delivering new features and improvements.
- Permanent role
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Senior iOS Developer, you will utilise your experience in Swift, Objective-C, CI/CD, and APIs to build a native, customer-driven, mobile experience. Working in fast-paced, cross-functional Agile teams, you will provide technical leadership and hands-on development expertise across the relevant iOS technologies, being an integral member in a significant initiative that is focused on implementing new features and improvement to the mobile platform/application.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Significant experience and expertise across iOS mobile development using Swift and Objective-C.
- Experience building and integrating APIs, working in a CI/CD environment, and microservices development.
- Proven track record providing technical leadership as required.
- Experience in an Agile environment, working in a cross functional team.
- Excellent communication skills.
Apply with your up-to-date CV highlighting your experience relevant to the role. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Margot on 027 828 6070.